NatsuNoUta

Dedicated to the ones who sing in the summer.


    Romeo & Cinderella

    Share
    avatar
    Mitsuru
    Admin

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Age : 20
    Location : Tennessee

    Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  Mitsuru on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 am

    PLEASE LOOK AT THE NEW SCRIPT.

    mediafire.com ?kuy931h7wz83y36

    i hope its okay... >w< unfortunately shiki can't sing with us now T_T... idk if we can find another Rin.


    Last edited by Mitsuru on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    AykaFTW

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-08-01

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  AykaFTW on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:27 am

    uhhmm..
    this is just a suggestion in THIS part since i'm pretty OK with the rest..
    >w<.. i hope this is ok..
    (but if everyone doesnt approve of this.. you can just ignore this.. XD)

    First Suggestion..(solos)
    watashi no kokoro sotto
    nozoite mimasen ka
    hoshii mono dake afure
    kaette imasen ka
    mada betsuhara yo motto motto
    gyutto tsumekonde
    isso anata no
    ibasho made mo
    umete shimaou ka

    2nd Suggestion..(duets)
    (Imagine,Mizu)watashi no kokoro sotto nozoite mimasen ka
    (Shiki,Kaoru)hoshii mono dake afurekaette imasen ka
    (Rumi,Ayka)mada betsuhara yo motto motto gyutto tsumekonde
    (Haruhi,Togi,Mitsuru)isso anata no ibasho made mo umete shimaou ka << a trio?! Orz.. we're 9

    3rd Suggestion..
    STICK TO WHAT MITSURU-CHAN HAS ALREADY DONE..
    >w< //shot
    avatar
    Mitsuru
    Admin

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Age : 20
    Location : Tennessee

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  Mitsuru on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:12 pm

    AykaFTW wrote:uhhmm..
    this is just a suggestion in THIS part since i'm pretty OK with the rest..
    >w<.. i hope this is ok..
    (but if everyone doesnt approve of this.. you can just ignore this.. XD)

    First Suggestion..(solos)
    watashi no kokoro sotto
    nozoite mimasen ka
    hoshii mono dake afure
    kaette imasen ka
    mada betsuhara yo motto motto
    gyutto tsumekonde
    isso anata no
    ibasho made mo
    umete shimaou ka

    2nd Suggestion..(duets)
    (Imagine,Mizu)watashi no kokoro sotto nozoite mimasen ka
    (Shiki,Kaoru)hoshii mono dake afurekaette imasen ka
    (Rumi,Ayka)mada betsuhara yo motto motto gyutto tsumekonde
    (Haruhi,Togi,Mitsuru)isso anata no ibasho made mo umete shimaou ka << a trio?! Orz.. we're 9

    3rd Suggestion..
    STICK TO WHAT MITSURU-CHAN HAS ALREADY DONE..
    >w< //shot

    I think I like the 2nd suggestion.. I was just trying my hardest to make everything fair lol. I'll go back and change it later, I hope no one has recorded..
    avatar
    Mitsuru
    Admin

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Age : 20
    Location : Tennessee

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  Mitsuru on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm

    THIS IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

    DON'T RECORD YET. SHIKI'S MIC BROKE SO I HAVE TO REDO THE SCRIPT.

    SORRY. ;A;
    avatar
    Rumi

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Christchurch

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  Rumi on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 am

    Mitsuru chan!~ just one question.
    For the harmonies thingy, does it mean that we have to harmonize with Original Miku O.O?

    For example this part here,

    [Original Hatsune Miku]demo sore ja imi nai no

    ookina hako yori chiisana [imagine harmony] hako ni shiawase wa aru rashii
    dou shiyou kono mama ja watashi wa[rumi harmony]
    anata ni kirawarechau wa[mizu harmony]

    demo watashi yori yokubari na papa to mama wa kyou mo kawarazu[togi harmony]
    sou yo ne sunao de ii no ne[ayka harmony]
    otoshita no wa kin no ono deshita[kaoru harmony]
    usotsukisugita shinderera [mitsuru harmony]


    Original Miku do sing the whole thing from demosore to shinderera and we just sing harmonies followed by the underlines right?
    avatar
    Mitsuru
    Admin

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Age : 20
    Location : Tennessee

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  Mitsuru on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 am

    Rumi wrote:Mitsuru chan!~ just one question.
    For the harmonies thingy, does it mean that we have to harmonize with Original Miku O.O?

    For example this part here,

    [Original Hatsune Miku]demo sore ja imi nai no

    ookina hako yori chiisana [imagine harmony] hako ni shiawase wa aru rashii
    dou shiyou kono mama ja watashi wa[rumi harmony]
    anata ni kirawarechau wa[mizu harmony]

    demo watashi yori yokubari na papa to mama wa kyou mo kawarazu[togi harmony]
    sou yo ne sunao de ii no ne[ayka harmony]
    otoshita no wa kin no ono deshita[kaoru harmony]
    usotsukisugita shinderera [mitsuru harmony]


    Original Miku do sing the whole thing from demosore to shinderera and we just sing harmonies followed by the underlines right?

    People who aren't underlined for the harmonies sing normally. People who are underlined do the harmony.
    avatar
    haruhi1298

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-08-01

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  haruhi1298 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 am

    Question~ Is there a harmony guide or do we kind of make up the harmonies? OwO
    avatar
    Mitsuru
    Admin

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Age : 20
    Location : Tennessee

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  Mitsuru on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 pm

    haruhi1298 wrote:Question~ Is there a harmony guide or do we kind of make up the harmonies? OwO

    You can make your own harmonies, just make sure they sound good 8D!
    avatar
    haruhi1298

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-08-01

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  haruhi1298 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 pm

    Awesome~ So since changes to the script were mentioned in the comments, should I wait to download? :3
    avatar
    Mitsuru
    Admin

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Age : 20
    Location : Tennessee

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  Mitsuru on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:04 pm

    haruhi1298 wrote:Awesome~ So since changes to the script were mentioned in the comments, should I wait to download? :3

    This is the new script, and the comments were made regarding the first one XD
    So you can go ahead and download this~!
    avatar
    haruhi1298

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-08-01

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  haruhi1298 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:05 pm

    Ohhh okay~ >w<
    avatar
    Rumi

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Christchurch

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  Rumi on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 pm

    Okay~ got it :3

    Sponsored content

    Re: Romeo & Cinderella

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:58 pm